Definitions. As used in the Agreement to which these General Terms and Conditions is attached, the following terms shall have the respective meanings indicated below unless otherwise indicated or if the context otherwise requires.
- Event(s). Any live or recorded entertainment feature, sporting event, cultural attraction or form of travel sponsored, promoted or hosted by User to which User sells tickets and for which attendance or passage is limited or restricted through the sale of tickets or reservations.
- Site(s). Any website owned by Spasso Entertainment Incorporated (Spasso Entertainment, INC) including but not limited to spasso.ca and spasso.co. May be preceded by, but not limited to: “http://”, “https://”, “http://www.”, and https://www.” And its subdomains.
- Event Contributor. A user whom has been given authorization to create events.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of sites, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof ("Supplemental Terms") governing the use of certain specific material contained in sites, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of sites by User. By using Spasso Entertainment, INC (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use sites is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User's Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User's Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User's password(s), if any.
- Spasso Entertainment, INC shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of sites, including, but not limited to, content, tickets, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- Changed Terms
Spasso Entertainment, INC shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User's use of sites, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on sites, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of sites by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, Spasso Entertainment, INC provides User with access to a variety of resources, including events, download areas, communication forums, messaging and product information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of sites and all charges related thereto.
- User Conduct
- User shall use sites for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through sites any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Spasso Entertainment, INC's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in Spasso Entertainment, INC's discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying sites will not be permitted. User shall not use sites to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Spasso Entertainment, INC.
- Sites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of sites are copyrighted as a collective work under the Canadian copyright laws. Spasso Entertainment, INC owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Spasso Entertainment, INC and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on sites any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of sites, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Spasso Entertainment, INC the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants Spasso Entertainment, INC the rights to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on sites by User.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Spasso Entertainment INC, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, event services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Spasso Entertainment, INC has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Spasso Entertainment, INC reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Spasso Entertainment, INC reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Spasso Entertainment, INC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Spasso Entertainment INC's sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. Spasso Entertainment, INC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Spasso Entertainment, INC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Spasso Entertainment, INC spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Spasso Entertainment INC.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Spasso Entertainment, INC with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify Spasso Entertainment, INC immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Spasso Entertainment, INC will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Spasso Entertainment, INC or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Any User wishing to create an event shall provide a certificate of business and or corporate access number. Spasso Entertainment, INC reserves the right to complete background checks with the information provided from the User. Any falsified information can result in permanent termination of all services provided by Spasso Entertainment, INC and any partners / affiliates.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Spasso Entertainment, INC and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
- NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEB SITES
Spasso Entertainment, INC does not claim ownership of the materials User provideS to Spasso Entertainment, INC (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") User’s Submission User is granting Spasso Entertainment INC, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all Spasso Entertainment, INC Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
- NOTICES TO TICKET PURCHASERS AND BEARERS
Tickets are purchased on an as is basis. As most, if not all events created on Spasso’s sites are user and or third party created, Spasso Entertainment, INC cannot guarantee the validity of the event. User will be given the opportunity to obtain a ticket or tickets by purchase (if the event is not listed as free). If the event is listed as free the user can still obtain a ticket however all ticket bearers will be bound by the following:
Ticket bear agrees that there will be NO REFUNDS granted by Spasso Entertainment INC, the event creator, its affiliates and or partners. In the event of rescheduled, or cancelled events you are required to make arrangements with the event creator. Spasso Entertainment INC is not responsible for assisting in refunds. Ticket bearer agrees there will be NO REFUNDS of the service fee. All sales are final.
The Ticket bear agrees to act in a safe, courteous manner during the course of the event. In the event that the ticket bearer is deemed a threat to others health and safety Spasso Entertainment, INC reserves the right to cancel ALL tickets and user accounts related to the bearer and or ticket purchaser. Spasso Entertainment, INC encourages using the buddy system while attending events. Spasso Entertainment, INC considers a user is a threat to others when, but not limited to: ticket bearer is over intoxicated; ticket bearer is a bio-hazardous risk this includes but not limited vomiting in the venue or spitting on other individuals; ticket bearer is uttering threats or committing acts of violence, ticket bearer is going against the rules of the venue.
In the event that the ticket bearer wants to resell or transfer tickets to other individuals the ticket bearer must not accept legal tender that is above the original cost of the ticket. The current ticket holder must agree to all terms within this document.
You must bear the risk of any liability relating to your use of our system. We would not be able to afford to operate this system if every ticket purchaser held us accountable for every wrongful action. ACCORDINGLY, YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SYSTEM IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SYSTEM, YOUR USE THEREOF OR ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON OUR SYSTEM, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
- NOTICE TO EVENT CONTRIBUTORS
Event Contributor (Event Creator, Event Host) is responsible for accurately maintaining an accurate number of tickets available for all online ticket sales, and claims all responsibility for losses incurred to over selling.
Spasso Entertaiment, INC is authorized to collect all funds and distribute them accordingly. Spasso Entertainment, INC will collect all fees and pay distribute the funds via Stripe.com. Event Contributor will require a stripe.com account to collect payment. Spasso Entertainment, INC will collect the service fee from stripe and Spasso sites from the ticker purchaser.
In the case an event or artist is cancelled the Event Creator will offer a refund to the User’s which have purchased tickets. The event creators will do so on their own terms. Spasso Entertainment, INC will NOT be held accountable for refunds or the fees associated with refunds. The Event Creator hereby assumes all risks and fees with refunds.
Spasso Entertainment, INC makes no warranties that the advertising contained on the site will be free from errors or defects or that the use of the hypertext link or access to its site will be uninterrupted. THE ADVERTISING SERVICE PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT ON THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST SALES OR PROFIT, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ATTORNEYS' FEES), EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH POSSIBILITY.
Event Contributor must add to the face value of the tickets, all city, county, country, district, entertainment, federal, municipal, provincial, state, and any other taxes that apply to the admission, ticket, or right to occupy a seat at an event as covered by this agreement. Contributor assumes all responsibility for payment of such taxes to the appropriate authorities.
Event Contributor will be responsible for his or hers access to the services provided by Spasso Entertainment, INC. Spasso Entertainment, INC is not responsible for service interruptions or functionality impairment caused by corporate "firewalls”, defects, or other problems or obstacles in a third party's software.
Event Contributor agrees not to release or sell any information obtained from Spasso Entertainment, INC’s services to any third party for any reason. Information includes, but is not limited to: profiles, names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, and more.
Event Contributor agrees to release a reasonable number of tickets for Spasso Entertainment,INC's management to verify event validity and legitimacy. Spasso Entertainment, INC may also use the tickets to help assit in check-in support.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability .
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF SITES IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER SPASSOENTERTAINMENT INC, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF SITES, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH SITES.
- SITES IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING SITES OR THE SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SITES. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN SITES, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A STOCK TRADE, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC, ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC ,NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC AND SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC OF THE SITE.
Spasso Entertainment, INC is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, Spasso Entertainment, INC has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of sites, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Spasso Entertainment INC. Neither Spasso Entertainment, INC nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through sites represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with Spasso Entertainment INC. Spasso Entertainment, INC neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on sites by anyone other than authorized Spasso Entertainment, INC employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Spasso Entertainment, INC be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through sites. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Spasso Entertainment, INC. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT INC, SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT , INC OR ANYONE AT SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Spasso Entertainment, INC shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of sites, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Spasso Entertainment, INC and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Spasso Entertainment, INC shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Spasso Entertainment, INC shall have the right to remove any material that Spasso Entertainment, INC, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Spasso Entertainment, INC, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of Spasso Entertainment, INC by User or User's Account.
Either Spasso Entertainment, INC or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Spasso Entertainment, INC shall have the right to immediately terminate User's Account in the event of any conduct by User which Spasso Entertainment, INC, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for sites established by SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta Canada, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC its logos are trademarks of SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on SPASSO ENTERTAINMENT, INC are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
By accessing Spasso’s sites you agree to all terms provided in this document.